Also see: MM-33 Manual Micromanipulator (Märzhäuser)
The Nanoject II is an automated microprocessor controlled microinjection pipet, which allows delivering precise nanoliter volumes accurately.
Its remote control and nonrotating plunger eliminates vibration allowing precise injection minimizing possible cell rupture.
Nanoject II offers these exceptional features:
- Selectable Injection Volumes: from 2.3 nanoliters to 69.0 nanoliters in 16 increments
- Selectable Operating Speeds:
Fill Speed Fast 46 nl per second Slow 23 nl per second Injection Speed Fast 46 nl per second Slow 23 nl per second Empty Speed Fast 230 nl per second Slow 92 nl per second
- Choice of Standard or Flared Glass Capillaries, Softening Point 780 °C
- Supplied with sufficient N-51-A glass capillaries for preparing 400 injection tips
- Can be mounted on most micromanipulators
- Separate Foot Switch available to allow hands-free operation
The Drummond Nanoject II Auto-Nanoliter Injector is specifically designed to perform ultra-delicate nanoliter injection procedures into cells. Each Nanoject II Auto-Nanoliter Injector comes complete with 300 borosilicate capillaries that can be pulled to the required tolerance together with a back filling needle and maintenance kit.