Whole Cell Clamp; Bridge & Voltage Clamp Amplifier
The BVC-700A is a microelectrode preamplifier with both Bridge Current Clamp and Continuous Voltage Clamp Capability. The BVC-700A was designed to serve a wide variety of applications including: Continuous Voltage or Current Clamping; Patch pipette recording; Intracellular recording; Extracellular recording (with the optional 8024 headstage).
The BVC-700A is a complete instrument with DC and pulsed voltage clamping and current passing capability, filtering, electrode impedance testing, and a LCD voltage, current, and electrode impedance meter . The optional BUZ-1 Universal Buzz Box adds amplitude, duration, and frequency features for rupturing into cells (buzzing).
- Operates as both a Bridge Current Clamp and a Continuous Voltage Clamp Amplifier
- Small Box Probe in five current ranges with automatic decimal point selector on meter
- Gated Independent Step Command current or voltage generator with a three digit digital push wheel programming dial
- LED indicator lights for headstage multiplier and meter mode
- Buzz control to facilitate cell penetration
- Small size takes up less rack space, yet is uncluttered, easy to use, with well defined controls
- Optional 1000 Gain AC Coupled Headstage for extracellular recording
2 New Features for the BVC-700A
- The Bridge Balance control doubles as a Series Resistance control in the Voltage Clamp Mode
- Two Ranges for external I Clamp- Selectable between 20 nA/V or 100 nA/V scaled by the headstage multiplier
Angebot unter Vorbehalt begrenzter Lieferbarkeit durch den Hersteller.